October 2021 – still active
What is in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established leader in Commercial and
As a Labourer you will be responsible for:
– Conduct general laborer works as directed by supervisor.
– Have basic knowledge on construction practices and operation of tools such that they are
able to work safely and efficiently, and follow directions given by the foreperson
– Other duties as required
The Ideal Candidate
The person who will be the most effective in this position:
– Construction or landscape experience preferred
– Physically fit and capable of lifting 50lbs+
– Able to carry out physically demanding tasks
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Teamwork and attention to detail
– Work days, evenings and weekends as require
– Experience in landscape construction is an asset
– Softscapes, Hardscapes and Woodwork
– Able to work outdoors in inclement weather
– In alignment with Greentario Values
Compensation and Benefits
The employer offers:
– Hourly wage: $20.00/hr – $25.00/hr (based on skill set)
– Benefits after 6 months
– A motivating, team-focused environment
Lou, Chief of Operations
Do you enjoy working outdoors?
Want to work with a team that always strives for excellence?
Have skills that you want to develop, grow and showcase in award winning landscapes. Come join our team!